WHO WE HELP
SECURITY MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draw up, maintain and obtain approval for your entities Security Programme.
- Conduct Initial and Periodic Security Inspections.
- Receive the appropriate security manager training as per Chapter 11 of the NCASP (make sure that it is current).
- Ensure that the security controls approved in your programme are effectively implemented and maintained.
- Encourage Security Awareness and vigilance at your regulated entity.
- Have a set of Emergency Response Procedures in place in case of an act or attempted act of unlawful interference.
- Maintain staff training records and ensure that all staff have the appropriate training for their role. This includes background checks.
- Support the appropriate authority during audits.
- Report and maintain a record of all occurrences of unlawful interference (including attempted).
- If modifying an existing site or moving to a new facility you are required to stipulate the security features necessary to ensure compliance. A new Security programme will need to be submitted and approved.
- Ensure that you have a Quality Assurance Programme (a set of audits, inspections and tests) to assure the effective implementation all security controls.
Customer use case
CRJ900 Difference Training Course
CityJet is delighted to use Butterfly Training for our Flight and Cabin Crew training, the management of our Pilot courses has been fantastic !
Brian Moynihan – Head of Training – City Jet Europe
Customer use case
Aer Lingus Security Training
With the help of Butterfly Training, our Company-wide security training requirements have been addressed in a very cost effective way. It’s not just about meeting legislative requirements but going the extra mile into best practice, using the user-friendly CBT experience to engage trainees. The graphics are clean and the training programme content can be easily updated in line with regulatory or Company requirements. The back-end administration is very easy to use to create the necessary reports. We’re really happy with the service provided by Butterfly.
Neil O’Rourke – Aer Lingus Safety and Security
What our customers says