126.96.36.199-Security for Cargo & Mail
188.8.131.52 Security for Cargo & Mail
Cargo and Mail trainingKey Topics
- ONLINE Theoretical Course – with the practical and on the job training also available separately.
- On-line registration – € 95 / or €100.00 with BSAT 184.108.40.206 certification also included.
This 220.127.116.11 – Air Cargo and Mail Security training course is aimed at regulated entities in the Secure Supply Chain, who are responsible for the implementation of security controls for air cargo and mail (other than screeners). Or persons who have access to identifiable air cargo or mail in accordance with the requirements of the European Commission (EC) 300/2008 and as detailed in (EU) 2015/1998 Article 18.104.22.168
All applications for Regulated Entity (Known Consignor, Regulated Agent, Known Supplier, Certified Haulier) status should contact the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) and follow their approval checklist, which is available here.
We can assist with this process, please contact our team to discuss your specific requirements further.
- Training objectives
- Acts of unlawful interference
- Relevant International conventions and organitations
- Prohibited Articles in Cargo
- Bomb threat call
- Contingency plans
- The Secure Supply Chain
- Security Status
- Known Consignor S.O.C
- E.U Database
- Warehouses security mesures
- Acces Control
- Transportation Requirements
- Drivers ID & Training
All trainees need to pass a final exam in order to complete the security course.The minimum pass grade is 85%. If a trainee fails for the first time, he/she will be given a second attempt at the exam. If a trainee fails twice, he/she will have to retake the entire course.
Once the trainee has passed the final exam, they will be provided with an e-Certificate that can be printed. The certificate is then valid for 5 years.
If you want to know more, send an e mail to [email protected] and we can schedule a call to discuss your compliance requirements.
We also have other air cargo security modules that might also be of interest to the Secure Supply Chain community:
- Insider Threat, Security Culture, Radicalisation and Just Culture training.
- Consignment Security Declaration (C.S.D.) training.
- E.U. Database training.
- PLACI training.
- 11.2.7 – General Security Awareness Training for Cargo and Mail agents (for staff who do not need to complete the full 22.214.171.124 training).
- 126.96.36.199 Air Cargo Security for Drivers training.
RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION