Approved Security Training Organisation (ASTO)
Butterfly Training is an ASTO developing and proposing compliant aviation training courses and services.
As per the National Civil Aviation Security Programme. From the 01st December 2017, it is a legal requirement that aviation security training is only delivered by Approved Security Training Organisations (ASTOs). In compliance with the National Civil Aviation Security Program (NCASP) the Irish Aviation Authority has issued Butterfly Training Ltd. with the ASTO number IE/ASTO/00007-01
Established in 2005, from the beginning Butterfly Training has been an innovator in quality Online compliant aviation training courses products for the aviation industry, offering a wide portfolio of courses including Aviation Security & Dangerous Goods Awareness, Airport Safety and various specific Technical Aviation Training courses.
Our training portfolio includes modules for:
- Flight Crew
- Cabin Crew
- Airport Ground Handling Personnel
- Airport Security Screeners
- Known Consignors
- Regulated Agents
- Certified Hauliers
- Known and Regulated Suppliers
- Cargo and Mail Agents
- Freight Forwarders
- Inflight & Airport Suppliers
Our competencies and expertise:
After over a decade of Creating compliant aviation training courses, Gaining Approval, Certifying Students, dealing with new Legislation and Legislative changes Butterfly Training and the team at the Butterfly Training can use our experience to help your organisation stay compliant. We use the knowledge and industry experience of our experts to train, consult and offer independent advice.
The Butterfly Training team is built around highly skilled subject matter experts with a range of backgrounds in various sectors from International Civil and Military Aviation & various European and US Aviation Authorities.
OUR CLOUD-BASED AVIATION COURSE PORTFOLIO
- Basic Security Awareness Training (E.U. 2015/1998 188.8.131.52)
- General Security Awareness Training (E.U. 2015/1998 11.2.7)
- Aircraft Search & Protection (E.U. 2015/1998 184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11)
- Baggage Reconciliation (E.U. 2015/1998 18.104.22.168)
- Cargo and Mail (E.U. 2015/1998 22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199)
- Inflight & Airport Supplies (E.U. 2015/1998 188.8.131.52 / 184.108.40.206)
- Hold Baggage Screener Training
- Security Programme Assistance
- Known Consignor, Certified Haulier and Regulated Agent specific training also provided.
Dangerous Goods Awareness / HazMat
(both ICAO and IATA certification are available)
- Category 5 – Ramp and Warehouse Personnel
- Category 7 – Cargo Acceptance Personnel
- Category 8 – Ramp and Warehouse Personnel
- Category 9 – Passenger Handling Personnel
- Category 10 – Flight Crew Members and Load Planners
- Category 11 – Cabin Crew Personnel
- Category 12 – Security Screening Personnel
*Categories 8, 9, 10 and 11 are available in a Carry or No Carrier Operator version depending on the Air Carriers approval to carry Dangerous Goods.
What our customers says
With the help of Butterfly Training, our Company-wide security training requirements have been addressed in a very cost effective way. It’s not just about meeting legislative requirements but going the extra mile into best practice, using the user-friendly CBT experience to engage trainees. The graphics are clean and the training programme content can be easily updated in line with regulatory or Company requirements. The back-end administration is very easy to use to create the necessary reports. We’re really happy with the service provided by Butterfly.
CityJet is delighted to use Butterfly Training for our Flight and Cabin Crew training, the management of our Pilot courses has been fantastic !
This online training is very well done, super clear and interactive, all what we needed is there! Many thanks to Butterfly Team, and we will definitely use it for Metz Nancy Lorraine Airport
In order to offer and adequate training for our drivers and our employees, we looked and found a partner offering us the required services on line. We have to state that the word partner is very significant in this context. Solutions offered by ” Butterfly Training ” are tailor made, and our main contacts are very reachable,….
Thanks for all great work !